Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Study of Absolutes


Eve is the most complete study of Absolute Cuteness that has ever existed. It is definitive and far reaching, a scientific matter of great import. And to top her cuteness, she is oh so happy and mellow most of the time. So much so that I had no idea she was even teething unitl I felt a sharp little chip in her gums while she was chomping away on my finger Friday! My baby is cutting her first tooth! I was stunned. I wasn't expecting this for another couple of months. Friday was also her four month adjusted birthday, and next week she'll be six months old. I can't believe what a big girl she is already starting to be! These aren't feeling that are supposed to occur for several more months, right?

It never ceases to amaze me however, the love that I feel for Eve, and the love she seems to feel for me. Her face lights up everytime I look at her, and I can't help wondering how I came to be so lucky to have such an adorable daughter.



Eve at the park with Daddy. It was her first time in the swing!

5 comments:

Amelia said...

In keeping with the theme of this post, those cheeks are absolutely adorable!

Candice and Tim Peterson said...

That is crazy talk about the tooth!! We are so excited to see the little family and especially little Eve! See you Saturday.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a compelling title for a post... and boy did it deliver. Yay Eve! She is precious and looks so squeezable and happy. Did you take the b&w photos? They are marvelous!

p.s. Our Guatemala pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/unleashseahorse

Robyn said...

Eve in the beanie hat is to die for.

Is it hers yet? :)