Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pie Wins!


Yeah, pie pretty much is one of the best reasons to stay alive. Family is definitely my personal numero uno, but pie and other baked delights are in my Top Ten. If you can't tell, I am of the "live to eat" variety, and quite frankly, I'm glad. Richie was trying to explain to me the other day how he forgets to eat. He might as well have spoken martian, it was so out-of-this-world incomprehensible to me.


Not much else to speak of at the moment. I gave you all my good stories in the previous entry. So here are some cute pictures of Eve. I hope they make your day a little happier.


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Matt is the same way...drives me insane. I told him it hurt my psyche to surpass his weight when I was only 5 months pregnant, and it was just plain rude to lose weight when I was pregnant too. Did it help? Nope, the kid still forgets to eat and then goes running for an hour for "fun." Men!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty baby. Those eyes!

I love how Eve's little legs have a clothespin effect on Richie's head. :D

My mom-in-law arrives today and I will have to show her your delightful blog.

LOVE