Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Well Deserved Break

Okay, I'm back from my hiatus with some exciting news...Lucy's vet appointment was great--she's a healthy cat!   Oh that, and I've been working on this little surprise too:
It should be done by December 2nd.  Hopefully earlier--though not too early!  I've had enough of that already.  I will be back with more details on how I got pregnant with an IUD (!) in a later post.  I will also post some pictures, but I think I fried both my cameras the other day, so that needs further investigation. 

7 comments:

desertortoise said...

Yeah! Yeah! Happiness! Happiness! Already a cute lil' bug!

Chelsea said...

Wow! Yay!

Laurie said...

Congratulations!!!

Cassandra said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
(I love you!)

Gil said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Preston and Kristin said...

Wahoo!!!

Raschelle said...

AHHHH!!! No way!! That's great news :) I'm so happy for you. Miss you cous'. When are you heading this way??