Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Theron Thomas Barkume Peterson


He is here!  Yay!  I am so happy to have Theron in our home, and so happy to be pregnant no longer!  It was a crazy birth--not nearly as traumatic as Eve's entrance to the world, but definitely not what I was hoping or expecting.  I think I am destined to not have a normal labor and delivery story--ever. But that is not important--the important thing is that he (and myself, I suppose) are home, happy and healthy (though still healing) together.  A family of four.  I love it.  I love it more than I ever thought I could (tears!).  I do not think that I will write out the entire story tonight, but here are some pictures of my sweet little man.
  Theron Thomas Barkume Peterson
7 lb 13 oz 20"
Born 5:45 am November 17, 2010

9 comments:

desertortoise said...

I love that his eyes are open! What a beautiful lil guy! We welcome you Theron!I'm so happyfor you and can't wait to hear more.

Chelsea said...

He is so incredibly beautiful! Congratulations. I love the name and I'm happy you are enjoying life with 2. It's a crazy dynamic, but we love it too. :)

Holly said...

So sweet! I love that picture with Richie. Congratulations! We can't wait to meet him!

Cassandra said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!
I am so relieved both of you guys are alright.
I love you so much!

myrtle budge said...

Now that is a beautiful baby!

Amelia said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. Well done you for getting him safely here, no matter how it was accomplished!

Robyn said...

Sorry to hear it was a bit crazy. BUT ... hooray that he's here and that all is well. He's darling!

Robyn said...

Sorry to hear it was a bit crazy. BUT ... hooray that he's here and that all is well. He's darling!

Heidi Ence said...

Yay! He is so wonderful! Deric and I are so happy and excited for you!