Thursday, December 22, 2011

Weirdo Beardo













Merry Christmas Everyone!  I love getting everyone's beautiful, sweet, inspiring Christmas cards, with all your picture perfect families.  I really do.  They're hanging on my front door so I can see them all season long.  And I love my picture perfect family, covered in snowy white hair, heads floating in a red miasma of Season's Greetings.  I have a large version of this on my fridge, and when Eve saw it she cracked up and thought it was hilarious.  It is.  She's got a good sense of humor.  May your holidays be bright and merry!  We love all of you.  Thank you for your love in return!

2 comments:

Holly said...

My favorite Christmas card this year by far!!!

Cassandra said...

I love this card!
I think it's funny how much bigger Richie's head is...