Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Bebe Bump

So I see it is pretty typical in Hollywood to glory in the "baby bump." Since I would like to be rich and infamous some day, I will follow suit. I am expecting People Magazine and TMZ paprazzi to be at my door any minute!
I am at the end of my 4th month (not sure what week exactly. 17? 18?).

I wish Richard knew how to take a really good subject photo. And I wish I knew how to pose for a really good subject photo. That is why I am usually the one behind the camera. For whatever reason, Richie really wasn't into taking my picture with Maude. He takes really good landscape photos, but I guess I am not as interesting a subject. Will someone please come take artsy, legendary pregnancy photos of me? Please?!

5 comments:

letter b said...

Oh unborn Maude you are a lucky lamb. Among countless other traits you will most certainly be blessed with gorgeous curly hair. You lucky girl you.

Renee you are a beautiful.
I am so happy for you and Richie. Being a parent is so wonderful.

b

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Letter B hath spoken.
I second everything she says.

Renee said...

I'm blushing. Thank you. I am quite excited to be a mother.

Amelia said...

You look great. Enjoy this wonderful time.