Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Paying for Stuff

...sucks. I'm reading "Little Women" to Eve right now and I can totally sympathize with the March girls and their lack of luxury. Then Marmee comes in and smacks you upside the head with guilt trips that would make a grown man cry. I should be more grateful.

eve in her bear jacket that aunt annette gave her...I love the little ears!

We just got local phone numbers. I guess we really are living here!



eve and her daddy like to play "flying baby!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Methinks life doesn't get much more luxurious than "flying baby." Eve looks to be in awe of Richie's strength.

BTW, you look so sassy-cool pushing Eve along in her stroller. Spring must be gorgeous there... lotsa good strolling to be had.

Amelia said...

I love that you are reading little women to her. I'm sure she will appreciate it. Miriam and I read a little "Beezus and Ramona" and it was great. Glad to see Eve keeping Richie in shape!

Robyn said...

Love her "little" cheeks.