Monday, December 28, 2009

This is Not a Pudding Blog

My husband recently started a blog called "International Pudding."  He thinks that is hilarious.  I really wish it was about pudding!  It is the ugliest and funniest blog that I've seen.  Richie really is quite funny.  My blog focuses more on my sweet daughter than anything else.  I think this is the first time I've mentioned pudding.  So here are a few pics of Eve.  I don't have our Christmas photos on the computer yet, but I will post those soon.



Some exciting things that have happened this month:

  • Eve turned 11 months old, is crawling, standing and talking a lot!  
  • The Chemist and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary
  • Christmas came and I like everything that I got!  
  • Richard liked everything that he got!
  • Our good friends Jonas and Phyleen and their family moved back to Utah
  • I co-hosted an Ugly Sweater Party
  • With all the social engagements, I only had to cook dinner a handful of times!  
  • Many people loved the various recipes I made and brought to said social engagements, and that always makes me feel good
  • Eve started wearing cloth diapers
  • We had full hearts and a warm house together as a family, and celebrated the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ


2 comments:

Holly said...

Cloth diapers? Wow, you are a good woman! There are a lot of reasons yours truly was saved for the latter days, and disposable diapers is one of them!

Cassandra said...

Renee...cloth diapers? Seriously?
That is pretty much disgusting...baby poop is only cute for the first week.
I'm with Holly on this one.

I love the pictures.
(I want to read more from my cynical Renee.)