Sunday, January 3, 2010

Naughty New Year's Eve

If you wanted to see some explicit nudity and read racy anecdotes from my night of hedonistic debauchery, then you came to the right place!

Just Kidding!  My New Year's Eve was quite pleasant but conservative, with my parents and sister sharing a crab leg and spicy shrimp dinner, opening presents from a fore mentioned family, putting a very tired and cranky 11 month old to bed, a boisterous game of Pit in which I cheat my sister (only a tiny bit) and then settled in by the fire to watch Star Trek the movie and drink Martinelli's at midnight.  And I got a midnight kiss to boot!  Sound ideal?  It was.  Jealous?  You should be.  So come next year and let's see how we can improve upon the night.  Ha ha, I know, it will be hard.  But let's try any way.  I have a good feeling about 2010.  It is the future, now!

So I really do have some Naughty New Year's Eve pictures.  Feast your eyes on this:


  Eve unfolding all the folded laundry.  She stood up there on her own!

 
  Eve pulling out all her books from the bottom shelf.  She loves to look at her books.

That is about the extent of Eve's naughtiness.  Perhaps someday Eve will have a blog of her own, with her own naught New Year anecdotes; I'm assuming she'll go to college after all.  But hopefully those are far far down the road.  For now, I'll take book pulling and snowshoeing as a grand way to ring in the New Year.



Snowshoeing with my sister up Logan Canyon. 

No comments: