Monday, October 4, 2010

Photo Interruptus

Our camera broke.  It's been going out for a while now, but I think the beach, coupled with Eve's obsession with it, did it in.  So we haven't taken any pictures for the past few months, which is SAD!  Because we've done some fun stuff--like go the county fair, in which Eve had her very first pony ride AND merry-go-round ride.  We also went down to C Town to visit grandparents, enjoyed perfect weather all September long and did other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head.  We went to a pumpkin patch on Saturday, but I will talk about that later.  Here are some portraits of Eve at both 12 and 18 months; and finally a good ultrasound photo of Maximus, who, incidentally, is causing me much nausea and breathlessness. 


 

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Oh holy crap Eve is so beautiful and Maximus is so flippin' big!
I am so excited for you and Richie!!!!!!!

Robyn said...

CUTIE PATOOTIE!