Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcome Autumn!

Spring is my favorite season of the year, hands down. However, my husband repeatedly reminds me that Spring does not start in Logan until June. This makes me sad, though it does make me appreciate Autumn all the more! Cache Valley is surrounded by beautiful mountains from the East, West and South, and all the trees are starting to turn red, orange and yellow! It truly is gorgeous. And the weather has been PERFECT! I couldn't ask for a more glorious season this Fall.

Richie and I went for a hike last Saturday up Logan Canyon. I failed to get new batteries for our camera, so no pictures, which is a slight tragedy because it was stormy that day, and the sun peeking through the clouds, illuminating groves of trees brighly lit with color and sunshine was amazing.

I also forgot to send a birthday shout out to my cousin Raschelle. She turned 21 on the 21st! Happy Birthday Raschelle! I know you were well taken of that day. The pictures here are of my friends' new babies.

1 comment:

Raschelle said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes cuz!! Unfortunately I ended up with food poisoning that night, but my friends helped me 'redo' my birthday for about two weeks, so I can't complain. I did get a pretty awesome birthday gift - a kitty (!) named Balor from the local shelter. He's a stinker, but I love him all the more for it.