Monday, November 2, 2009

Goldfish Galore



Here are some better pictures of the costume. The one of her in the bowl isn't the greatest of Eve, but it really shows off the sparkly tail. I really wanted to take her to the river in the costume and photograph her on the bank, but I would need an assistant just in case she decided to roll into the water and swim away, and I wouldn't have time to come off the bridge and rescue her! And with the Daylight Savings change, it's too dark by the time Richie comes home from work.

The video I posted is actually quite boring. Recently Eve has been performing a little hip thrust workout when she gets excited or wants to move. It cracks me up and looks cool in her fish costume, but she wouldn't do it for the camera. But I thought I'd post it anyway for the grandparents. The weird noises are of me pretending to eat her hand. She usually loves it and cracks up, but she was not feeling well today and didn't emote much for the video.

4 comments:

Amelia said...

So very baby "Splash" She is adorable. Best baby costume...I've seen except for my nephew who was Pubert from Adams family values. Which rocks too.

Holly said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

desertortoise said...

I absolutely LOVE the goldfish! You are incredibly talented. Her in the bowl is the best, I laughed so much.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Amelia; Eve is like a modest & dainty Daryl Hannah. <3