Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Doing


A very happy All Hallows Eve. Eve was a smashing success in her goldfish costume. I'm so glad that my mom raised me in the homemade halloween costume tradition. It's rather a treat these days to see homemade costumes on the little ones. I took Eve trick-or-treating in downtown Logan and I have to say, she stole the show. Everyone commented on how cute she was. And she was.
She also turned nine months on the 27th. She didn't weigh as much as I was hoping she would at her doctor appointment, but she is a happy and health little thing, and that ain't bad. She is on the verge of crawling, eating lots of finger foods and trying to figure out the true purpose of a sippy cup. Below are some photos of Eve at the pumpkin patch hill and a little video of her first experience with snow.



2 comments:

Laurie said...

I loved Eve's goldfish costume, she's so cute! I made Leo's costume too, he was a lion.

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck, Renée, Eve's costume is even more magnificent and shimmery than I imagined!

It's perfect for a baby girl because Eve makes a goldfish-like kissy face whilst sucking her thumb, AND there is a feminine, mermaid-like quality to the tail. :P

Anyways, one day I will copy you (or borrow the one you made). I am loving your chic new bob-- hot mama.