Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Picture Perfect Family...NOT

This is what I am married to.
Every single day of my life.
Sometimes I love it.
Sometimes...

Richie's cousin took some Peterson family pictures for us. They turned out alright. I like my touches to them. We also had some professional pictures taken of our immediate family, and they were gorgeous, but whew! how expensive! We never would have done it except that I won a free sitting at the county fair and thought that we could afford it. Oh well. We just called it our anniversary present. And night out. For the next three years. But my oh my, doesn't Eve look darling?








I should have cut my hair before the pictures!

1 comment:

Candice and Tim Peterson said...

pictures are very cute! Did you get some others with the 3 of you or just little Eve? Tim and I were talking last night how Eve is almost 1 year old!!! Can you even believe it? She is very very cute! We heard the story last night how she chowed down the piece of pizza you gave her and that it was so funny to see her eat it all up. I do really like you new hair cut. You look darling with short hair. I love when you post...it's always fun to see what's new and the changes Eve is going through. Thanks! P.S. How's the teething? I also hear that she has 9 teeth. How fun has that been?