Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blog Happy


unflattering pictures of me, I know, but I was attempting to get some of Eve in my lap with her little "driving"toy (the cloth donut in front of her race is really a steering wheel)

I don't know why I am blogging so much so suddenly, but I guess I just want to share my world with the world. It is starting to get hot here in Logan (yuck) but I'm just glad that it's not winter! (it lasts so long in Logan). I really don't like Logan, but I really really really love my house and yard and neighborhood. With all my heart. When we first bought our house I thought, "what are we going to do with all this land?" (We have a quarter acre). Now I'm trying figure out how to squeeze in all the things I like into the backyard that we have. I thought that I wanted to make improvements on the interior of our house, but now I just want to landscape everything!


raspberries, strawberries, corn, potatoes, herbs, cauliflower, carrots, tomatoes, peppers, radishes, butternut, watermelon, crookneck, zuchinni, cucumbers, pumpkins, lavender, roses, peonies, poppies

on the rocking horse from grandpa and grandma barkume

1 comment:

sienna said...

Oh Renee- little Eve is so precious. I read all about her story. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. Of course we all have challenges in this life, though, and they make us stronger and make us appreciate things on a whole new level. What a blessing that you both are doing well! She is beautiful, Renee.