Friday, June 26, 2009

The Objects of My Adoration


the chemist's first father's day
I always feel a little jipped when I read a blog entery sans pictures, so here are some to accompany my happy moment:

I finally feel like Eve's room is very near completion--at least until she starts crawling. I made the crib skirt and glider cushion covers myself, and also made the origami crane mobiles above her bed. I love them--they're beautiful, they slowly twirl on their own, and Eve loves to look at them. They're even hung on chopsticks!

We have lots of rose bushes at my house, which is nice because apparently it is hard to get roses to grow in Logan. They seem quite old fashioned and charming to me. I see these out my kitchen window.


Come on, who doesn't LOVE baby fat rolls and naked bums? They're soooo cute!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my gosh, Renee! I love that origami crane mobile. What a good idea! I miss you and my cute niece. Kiss her for me!

Robyn said...

Her bum is a perfect little heart!! So cute.

I'm all about naked babies and their chubby little rolls.

And the mobile! LOVE it. If I have another (which Scott says I'm not) I'm totally goning to copy you.

And wait . . . LOGAN? We drove right through there. Why did I not clue in?!

The J.New Crew said...

Dudes, she is getting very durable and rolly-polly looking. It seems like everything is coming up Peterson lately. Love that shot of her in the old-school chair!

The J.New Crew