Thursday, October 16, 2008

Avast, Pirates Win, Arrrr!

I know it has been up for some time now, but, Pirates win the poll! Richard was upset by the results (he was the only one that voted for ninjas). I love ninjas too. They're so sneaky (there could be one in my kitchen right now and I wouldn't know!) and if pirates had the same code of ethics or the same sense of duty and shame, ninjas would definitely win in hand-to-hand combat. But we all know that after getting slapped around, a pirate would just step back and rocket a bullet into the ninja's belly, and not even feel bad about it. That's while pirates rock. Not to mention that they live on a ship and sail around the entire world, and have hidden, cursed treasure. And scurvy. I mean, whoever heard of Ninja Treasure? Or some sort of ninja vitamin deficiency? Family Honor or a nod from the Emperor is probably the only reward that ninjas receive. Maybe a cool sword too. But I want gold me mateys, lots of gold. It's the only stable financial standard in today's economic mess.

Okay, since I am new to blogging and not too technically savvy yet, I couldn't figure out how to post youtube videos (although I know it can be done, somehow) here are some links to some funny ninja videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muLIPWjks_M
This is for "Ninja Cat" which never ceases to crack me up. It even made the Chemist laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdLCEwEFCMU
I don't condone the use of the word "fag" but this video is still pretty funny and covers all the basics of becoming a ninja. Is it racist when Asian Americans use a really bad Japanese accent?

I tried to find some cool pirate videos, but none that tickeled my fancy, arrrr....

Tomorrow look for a new poll concerning our babe. She (we think) needs a name, and she needs your vote.

No comments: