Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Favorite Ghoul!

Today is my mom's birthday! What a great time of year for a cool birthday party. She loves Halloween. She is the most wonderful mother. I love her! All my friends in high school (and those that knew her in college as well) love her too. They all call her Mom or Mom Barkume. I wish I had more pictures on my computer, but here is a little montage to celebrate the many (but not too many) wonderful years of her life, the best being the ones with me.

On the hike to Angel's Landing, Zion NP.

Out to dinner with my Dad.

Both this picture and the first one on top were taken at the beach near Bandon, Oregon.

2 comments:

Preston and Kristin said...

Your mom is TOTALLY awesome! I miss the many fun times we all had at your house --- with your mom. I know what that must sound like, but you know what I mean, right?

Renee said...

Oh, I know what you mean alright...